Interested students must have obtained a high school leaving certificate to qualify for the scholarship.
Part-time students are eligible to apply for the scholarship only in circumstances where the applicant is
able to demonstrate heavy career commitments or a medical condition that precludes them from studying full time. Students may be either internal or external students.
- Both international and domestic students are eligible to apply. (Any stipend award for international students will be subject to confirmation of a full
fee scholarship for the corresponding period.)
- Students who hold another scholarship may apply. Masters/PhD student must work on writing their thesis
- Full time (a minimum of 35 hours per week) for the duration of the scholarship
(i.e. they must have completed the research stage).
NOTE* Applications will not be accepted by email or post.ALSO SEE AUSTRALIA SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDS
To apply, you’ll need to:
- Apply Online for The US embassy scholarship and begin your studies in 2018
- Complete your application form for admission before the appropriate deadlines.
How to Apply Below