USA Green Card Visa Lottery | With Over 5 Million Successful Immigrants In 1 Year
Do you want to live, work, or study in the United States?
The US Department of State administers the Congressionally-mandated Diversity Immigrant Visa Program annually. Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) provides for a class of immigrants known as “diversity immigrants” from countries with historically low rates of immigration to the United States. For Fiscal Year 2019, 50,000 Diversity Visas (DVs) will be available.See Also the Ongoing Canada Visa Lottery
Application Deadline: 12:00 PM EST (GMT -5) on OCTOBER 26TH, 2018.
To Register for the 2018 USA Green Card Immigration Visa Lottery, you would have to follow these simple steps belowSee Also the Ongoing Canada Visa Lottery
- Provide/Upload Photos of your self or your Co-Applicant
- Crop and resize the photo so as to meet our USA Green Card Diversity Visa Lottery requirement
- Ssubmit your complete and Error Free Application
- Check online, if you won your Diversity Visa Green Card
- Winners are notified by the USA Government by mail and by email from us
- Winners receives advice on how to file the formal Visa Application, at no additional cost
- Winners receives interview preparation advice, at no additional cost
- Free online Support from our USA Immigration Experts
- To Start Application, Click on the ICON showing Below