Canada Visa | With Over 5 Million Successful Immigrants In 1 Year
The Department of State administers the Congressionally-mandated Diversity Immigrant Visa Program annually. Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) provides for a class of immigrants known as “diversity immigrants” from countries with historically low rates of immigration to the United States. For Fiscal Year 2019, 50,000 Diversity Visas (DVs) will be available.See Also: University of Toronto Full Scholarship
- Individuals born in countries whose natives qualify may be eligible to enter. If you were not born in an eligible country, there are two other ways you might be able to qualify.
- Was your spouse born in a country whose natives are eligible? If yes, you can claim your spouse’s country of birth–provided that both you and your spouse are named on the selected entry, are found eligible and issued diversity visas, and enter the United States simultaneously.
- Were you born in a country whose natives are ineligible, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth? If yes, you may claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose natives are eligible for the DV-2019 program.
- Each DV applicant must meet the education/work experience requirement of the DV program by having either:
at least a high school education or its equivalent, defined as successful completion of a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary education; OR
two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation that requires at least two years
of training or experience to perform.
Application Deadline: 12:00 PM EST (GMT -5) on October 28th, 2018.
To Register for the 2018 Canada Immigration Visa Lottery, you would have to follow these simple steps belowSEE ALSO COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP
- Provide/Upload Photos of your self or your Co-Applicant
- We will crop and resize the photo so as to meet our Diversity Visa Lottery requirement
- We will submit your complete and Error Free Application
- Check online, if you won your Diversity Visa Green Card
- Winners are notified by the Canadian Government by mail and by email from us
- Winners receives advice on how to file the formal Visa Application, at no additional cost
- Winners receives interview preparation advice, at no additional cost
- We accepts registration 365 days a year
- Free online Support from our Canada Immigration Experts
- To Start Application, Click on the ICON showing Below