Australia Awards Scholarships are managed by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade and they aim to provide full time undergraduate or postgraduate opportunities for people from developing countries, especially those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region to study, research, develop skills and contribute to the development outcomes of their own country.
Type of Study:
Fully funded Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship. Study in Australia
- Full tuition fees
- Allowance for accommodation expenses, text books and study materials
- Living expenses
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the award for award holder only
- Return air travel—payment of a single return, economy class airfare to and from Australia, via the most direct route
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees if necessary
- Not be an Australia citizen or have permanent residency in Australia
- Be not be below 18 at the time of application
- be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection to hold a Student Visa
- Not be married or engaged to an Australia citizen or anyone with permanent residency in Australia
- Be of sound health and mind
How to apply
Applicants can either apply online or through E-mail.
To apply online:
Go to the Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS). When you register online, you will be required to answer some questions to establish your eligibility. You will then be given a unique registration number, username and password. Application when submitted cannot be changed or edited, therefore it is paramount to carefully review your application form before submission.
To Apply, Apply by mail
If you are unable to submit your application online, you can apply by mail. Refer to the scholarship website for contact details to obtain a hardcopy application form and any other templates such as referee reports (if applicable) and submit before the deadlines
Deadline: 30th May 2018